PODIATRY CARE CENTER IN AUSTINTOWN, OH
Get your foot and ankle pain taken care of by the doctors at Austintown Podiatry Associates, Inc. Our podiatric specialists want you to feel welcome and comfortable when you step into our office.
OUR TRUST DOCTORS SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING:
- Painful deformities including bunions, contracted toes, flat feet, and other structural problemsHeel pain, pain in the ball of the foot, arch pain
- Shock wave therapy of the heel
- Ingrown, deformed, painful toenails, painful corns and calluses
- Skin disorders including plantar warts, athlete’s foot, and other skin rashes of the ankle and foot
- Arthritis and chronic pain/swelling of the ankle and foot
- Elective, reconstructive, traumatic, laser, and arthroscopic surgery of the ankle and foot
- Diabetes-related, geriatric foot care
- Children’s problems of the ankle and foot. Including intoeing, flat feet, toewalking, and other abnormalities
- Injuries, fractures, sprains, dislocations, infections, and puncture wounds of the ankle and foot
- Sports related problems
- Second opinions
- House calls
- Nursing Home visits
- Community lecture presentations on foot and ankle topics
- Orthotripsy soundwave treatment for heel pain Wound care of the foot/ankle/leg
TREATMENT FOR YOUR FEET & ANKLE
When your feet and ankles hurt, you hurt all over, because they play a vital role in maintaining your overall health. Whether you’re walking or standing, your entire body’s weight is balanced upon these important structures. Because of this, foot and ankle problems can be painful and lead to limitations in one’s lifestyle. Remember, it is not normal for your feet and ankles to hurt.
Yet as common as foot and ankle problems are, they are generally the most neglected parts of the body. Many people suffer from these types of problems. Certain groups such as diabetics, arthritics, athletes and the elderly are at even higher risk of developing such problems. Because of this, it is very important that you give your feet and ankles the attention they deserve.
SHOCKWAVE THERAPY FOR HEEL PAIN
Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (ESWT) is restoring patients with chronic heel pain syndrome (Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Spur Pain) to a normal, active lifestyle with a single treatment. A non-invasive procedure similar to lithotripsy used in the treatment of kidney stones, ESWT uses therapeutic pressure waves to relieve the pain and inflammation in the tendon on the bottom of the foot.
Drs. Lawrence and Catherine Karlock are certified to perform this treatment and are some of the most experienced doctors in the state using this technology. Our doctors have used this technology on over five hundred patients with over 70 percent successful outcomes.
Shockwave therapy uses high intensity sound waves to rid patients of severe debilitating chronic heel pain.
PATIENT AREA INFORMATION
We’re making our patient form available to you for your convenience. You can print it, fill it out and have everything ready by the time you visit our office.